CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 2007

Date:
Wed, 16 May 2007 17:56:11 +1000

For the lifetime imaging you could always use the Nikon
(Europe) LIMO system - that is available as a stand-alone
unit for mounting on non-Nikon scanners.  (They supply
appropriate software - of course this will not be
integrated into the control software the way it is on a
Nikon scanner).

I don't doubt that the Becker & Hickl will be able to
be fitted to an Olympus, but I've only used it on other
scopes.   Picoquant also make a system.

As for the spectral issue, if you just want to 'park'
the beam and read a spectrum from one point a simple
spectrometer such as Ocean Optics could be fibre-linked
to your signal but sensitivity might be an issue.  I
use one regularly in widefield but that's integrating a
larger area.

                                            Guy

--
Associate Professor Guy Cox
Electron Microscope Unit,

Phone:+61 2 9351 3176    Fax:+61 2 9351 7682
http://www.guycox.net