CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 2007

Sender:
From:
"Donald M. O'Malley" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2007 18:24:55 -0400

Dear Microscopists,

I am writing a technical review on “imaging in depth” and
will discuss a number of imaging modalities, some of which
I can only briefly mention.  As such I would like to get a few
good reviews for those areas, and would like to draw upon
your great expertise.

For those folks who have a favorite review, or a key original
research article, in any of the following areas, I would greatly
appreciate it if you would send (directly to me) a reference,
or better yet a PDF of your favorite review or article.

      I am looking for favorites in these specific areas,
and would particularly appreciate your pointing me to
articles that address their depth of penetration in different
specimens:

DIC
TIRF
Atomic Force Microscopy
2-photon
deconvolution
FRET
clinical histology / staining

please send to: [log in to unmask]

     As I do not want the list to be spammed with thousands
of replies, I will promise to collect all of the submissions into
a bibliography, then provide this bibliography back to you
(by providing a web-link and also by request).

Thanks very much for any and all submissions!

Best Regards,
Don

Donald M. O'Malley
Associate Professor