CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 2007

Sender:
From:
"Rietdorf, Jens" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2007 15:57:46 +0200

We run 2 Chamelions ultra and have decided to keep the service
contracts, because of major repairs on both of them during the first
year warranty period, the cost of which would have exceeded the cost of
the maintenance contract.

regards, jens

---
Dr. Jens Rietdorf
Head Microscopy
Novartis Research Foundation
Friedrich-Miescher-Institute, wro1066.2.32
Maulbeerstr.66, CH-4058 Basel, Switzerland
phone +41(61)69-75172 mobil +41 798284737
Email:[log in to unmask]