CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 2007

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2007 11:48:33 -0400
8bit
From:
Guillermo Palchik <[log in to unmask]>

Excellent Idea!
Here are some good FRET reviews...
I'd also like to get my hands on your publication, once it's finished!
Good Luck!

Periasamy A.  Fluorescence resonance energy transfer microscopy: a mini
review. J. Biomed. Optics 2001; 6:287-291.

Gordon GW, Berry G, Liang XH, Levine B, Herman B.  Quantitative
fluorescence resonance energy transfer measurements using fluorescence
microscopy.  Biophys. J. 1998; 74:2702-2713.

Voss, TC, Demarco, IA, Day, RN. Quantitative imaging of protein
interactions in the cell nucleus. BioTechniques 38 (3):413-424, 2005 **

Bastiaens PI, Squire A.  Fluorescence lifetime imaging microscopy:
spatial resolution of biochemical processes in the cell.  Trends Cell
Biol 1999; 9(2):48-52.

Day R, Periasamy A, Schaufele F.  Fluorescence resonance energy transfer
microscopy of localized protein interactions in the living cell nucleus.
Methods 2001; 25:4-18. **

Elangovan M, Periasamy A.  Bleed-through and photobleaching correction
in multiphoton FRET microscopy.  Proc. SPIE 2001; 4262:177-182.

Gil Palchik
Laboratory Manager
Microscopy and Imaging Shared Resource
Georgetown University

--
There are people who fight one day and are good...
There are those who fight one year and are better...

Bertolt Brecht (1898-1956)