CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 2007

Sender:
From:
"Fred E. Indig, Ph.D." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2007 12:32:28 -0400

Dear Microscopists,

We are considering the purchase of an automated XY stage for our
non-confocal microscope. It is important for us to be able to return
(at a different occasion) to the same precise area of the slide that
we had viewed, using the XY co-ordinates.

The vendor has recommended LUDL. Has anyone any positive or negative
comments on the current products of Ludl? Can anyone recommend an
automated XY stage made by a different company?

Please contact me directly if that is more convenient.

Thank you,
Fred

--
Fred E. Indig, Ph.D.