CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 2007

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2007 09:37:00 +0530
From:
Towa Bangalore <[log in to unmask]>
7BIT

Hello Mr. Prabhakar

There is no way you can make the software work with the parallel to USB
conversion as this is not recognized by the software. But in my opinion the
upgrade to Parallel to USB should not be costly and you could speak with
your IA Dealer.

If you are in India please do get in touch with us at [log in to unmask]

Regards

K.K.Veeraraghavan