CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 2007

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2007 12:01:55 -0600
8bit
From:
"B. Prabhakar Pandian" <[log in to unmask]>

Thanks for everybody for the solution of using PCI cards. We contact
Mediacy to upgrade just the USB key but were told that since our
software version is old we need to upgrade to
the current version for about $$$$. I am curious to know how you all
were able to upgrade for $200 dollars (maybe your dealer made it easy).

For now, I guess the PCI method will work.

Thanks,

-Prabhakar

B. Prabhakar Pandian
CFD Research Corporation