CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 2007

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2007 11:25:42 +0200
8bit
From:
Christophe Leterrier <[log in to unmask]>

I was told by the Invitrogen technical team that the Organelle Light was
working on hippocampal neurons in culture, and that it has been tested
in-house by Invitrogen.

This protocol seems really harsh, so I'm wondering if it's the same for
neurons ? Particularily, the "quiescent cells will not be infected" part
and the room temperature incubation.

Can you confirm that Organelle Light can be used in neurons, and give me
the appropriate protocol ?

Christophe Leterrier