CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 2007

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2007 21:55:44 -0700
8bit
From:
Nishigandha Naik <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Dr. Cody,
Thanks for your response. I had already contacted
Allan Anderson as he was very helpful in past. This
time too he has given some solutions that we are
trying. But if new tail are available, we would like
to procure.
Thanks & regards,
Nishigandha Naik

http://www.ludwig.edu.au/confocal/Local/Booking_Hint.htm