CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 2007

From:
"Rietdorf, Jens" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2007 10:00:56 +0200

Dear Caroline,

We use the 465nm LED Array Modules of the precisExcite product from
CoolLED Ltd in combination with a regular EGFP filterset from Chroma
with good success. They state their 465nm LAM offers greater power than
your 100W mercury bulb, which is well possible, because the Hg arc has
no peak around this region.

No commercial interest.

regards, jens

---
Dr. Jens Rietdorf
Head Microscopy
Novartis Research Foundation
Friedrich-Miescher-Institute, wro1066.2.32
Maulbeerstr.66, CH-4058 Basel, Switzerland
phone +41(61)69-75172 mobil +41 798284737
Email:[log in to unmask]