CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 2007

From:
Shalin Mehta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2007 18:29:30 +0800

Hi Prof. Don,

I am posting this references related to confocal transmission with DIC
on behalf of  Prof. Colin Sheppard.

Cogswell CJ, O'Byrne JW (1992) A high resolution confocal transmission
microscope: I. System design. Proceedings of SPIE, 1660, 503-511
Cogswell CJ, Larkin KG, O'Byrne JW, Arnison MR (1994) High resolution,
multiple optical mode confocal microscope: I. System design, image
acquisition and 3D visualization, Proceedings of SPIE, 2184, 48-54
Cogswell CJ, Chapter 30: Confocal microscopy with transmitted light,
pages, 479-487, The Handbook of Biological Confocal Microscopy 2nd
edition, ISBN 0-306-44826-2, J. Pawley, ed. Plenum Press, New York,
Library of Congress cataloging (1995)
M.R. Arnison, P.W. Fekete, M. Serrano, Phuong Thuc Anh Nguyen, Raniero
Romagnoli, Ling Guan, J.W. O'Byrne, C.J. Cogswell, Transmission
confocal microscopy: making it a reality, Proc. SPIE 3261, 50-59
(1998) - 27-29 January 1998

I would also like to have a copy of compiled bibliography! thanks.

Cheers,
Shalin

--
My co-ordinates: