CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 2007

From:
Bettina Heise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2007 11:09:33 +0200

I' m working at a mathematical institute at the topic quantitative image reconstruction from DIC images.
For my purposes I'm intersted in (confocal)  DIC images of cells (maybe yeast cells) or technical structures, imaged twice in two othogonal (horizontal and vertical) shear directions and bias pi/2.
Can anybody provide me these images, please? (our cooperation partner doesn't have the possibility to rotate the samples or  the shear in his DIC microscope exactly),
Does anybody have acces to C-DIC modality?
Does anybody often work with DIC Microscopy?

Best regards

HB

Bettina Heise
Johannes Kepler Universität Linz
Institut f. wissensbasierte math. Systeme
www.flll.jku.at
Tel. 0043 7236 3343 436