CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 2007

From:
Csucs Gabor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2007 16:56:35 +0200

Dear Fred,

Other people wrote a lot of nice things about Ludl, Prior, ASi stages.
I'd add to the list the stage of Märzhauser. We have several of them,
some with linear encoders, some without. Most of them we control with
the Corvus controller, but one we control with a Ludl controller. So far
we are completely satisfied with them. The reason the choose them over
others was that (at least in Switzerland) they were cheaper (min 10%)
then anything else.

Cheers    Gabor

P.S. Obviously I have no commercial interest..

--
Gabor Csucs
Light Microscopy Centre, ETH Zurich

Web: www.lmc.ethz.ch