CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 2007

From:
Nuno Moreno <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2007 10:31:14 +0100

Hi,

I experienced that problem lots of times. In the tail there are 2 video
rate opamps EL 2030cn which can blow. Since this ones are hard to get
(discontinued), I'm now using with success AD 829JN, which you can by
from RS.

Then just go to an electronic workshop and ask the replacement or do it
yourself. It should cost you no more than $20, which is 2 orders of
magnitude less then Zeiss price.

Regards,
NM

Nishigandha Naik wrote:
> Search the CONFOCAL archive at
>
> Dear All,
> We have BioRad MRC 1024 with two channels. PMT tail of
> the green channel is suddnely non-functional. I will
> be thankful if anyone could provide information about
> the source from where either the PMT tail or PMT per
> se with PMT tail can be procured.
> Regards,
> Nishigandha Naik
> Cancer Research Institute
> ACTREC, Tata Memorial Centre
> Kharghar, Navi Mumbai 410210
> India

> Be a PS3 game guru.
> Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games.

Nuno Moreno
Cell Imaging Unit
Instituto Gulbenkian de Ciência
http://uic.igc.gulbekian.pt