CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 2007

From:
Jimmy Jia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2007 17:18:39 -0400

I will be out of the office starting  07/02/2007 and will not return until
07/11/2007.

If you are in need of assistance, please call our customer service line at
866-642-4725.

Best,
Jimmy

KeyMed takes reasonable precautions to ensure that e-mail and any attachments are virus free. However, no responsibility is accepted for any virus transmitted and the company recommends that you subject any incoming e-mail to your own virus checking procedures. KeyMed makes every effort to ensure that the information is correct at the time of sending but accepts no responsibility for any action taken on the basis of the information, which is subject to the relevant KeyMed terms of business. The information is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from every computer in your organisation. KeyMed (Medical & Industrial Equipment) Ltd KeyMed House, Stock Road, Southend-on-Sea, Essex SS2 5QH, UK Registered in England No. 966736. Registered office and address for services as above.