CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2007

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2007 13:06:29 -0600
8bit
From:
"S. Brunet" <[log in to unmask]>

Hello:

I bought mine through Ted Pella / Pelco International.  I guess they sell enough
stuff to Canada that the paperwork is not a big deal.

No comemrcial affiliation.

Regards,
Sophie
Sophie M. K. Brunet, Ph. D.
Research Officer
Optical Spectroscopy, Laser Systems and Applications
Chemistry 112 sessional lecturer
306-966-1719 (office)   306-966-1702 (fax)
Saskatchewan Structural Sciences Centre
University of Saskatchewan
Thorvaldson Bldg.
110 Science Place