CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2007

From:
Jacqui Ross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2007 13:10:53 +1300

Hi again,

I just realised that when I mentioned about the humidified gas coming up to the working head, it may not be clear what I meant for those who aren't familiar with these Solent systems. The humidified gas in comes through narrow tubing up to the specimen rather than filling the entire box.

Kind regards,

Jacqui

Jacqueline Ross

Biomedical Imaging Microscopist