CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2007

From:
Dan Focht <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2007 16:38:25 -0500

Nathan

I definitely dilute it.
After the water evaporates from the mildly diluted Sparkle, you still
need to further dilute the residual film with distilled water so that
there is no residual left at all.

Dan

On Nov 16, 2007, at 3:35 PM, nathan witherspoon wrote:

Search the CONFOCAL archive at http://listserv.acsu.buffalo.edu/cgi-
bin/wa?S1=confocal
I have been told that Sparkle is the glass cleaner of choice for
cleaning objectives because it will not eat away coatings.
I just noticed on the bottle we have that it says Sparkle can be
diluted "one part water to two parts Sparkle."
So does everyone dilute it or use the pure form?  Does it really matter?

Thanks,
Nathan

Dan Focht
Bioptechs Inc.