CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2007

From:
John Oreopoulos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2007 11:17:37 -0500

Good point. You'd also have to align two sets of galvometric mirrors
to each other (more $$$) and make sure that they scan the same way.
Someone else just pointed out that this can be solved by using a
stage-scanning system, however. But I think Andrew Resnick pointed
out a better reason for there not being a transmission pathway pinhole.

John