CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2007

From:
Craig Brideau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2007 14:30:04 -0600

This is an excellent point.  We had to design our ventilation system
around the curtains; otherwise you can accidentally have an in-lab
sauna if your laser/microscope is enclosed in a curtained area with no
airflow.  One solution is to retrofit each curtained area with in-wall
A/C units if your budget allows.

Craig