CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 2008

From:
Gert van Cappellen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2008 21:05:14 +0100

In the past we had some laser replacements without power supply or
replaced power supply without laser and it often tuned out that we
needed a second replacement a few weeks later. Nowadays the laser and
power supply are replaced together leading to less down time and less
service visits.

The error message doesn't seem to indicate a problem with the laser, but
with your AOTF.

Good luck,
Gert van Cappellen