CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 2008

From:
"S. Brunet" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2008 14:56:17 -0600

Hello again:

I forgot to ask: can you check your external path with a visible light laser as
well?  This might tell you if it is an optical filter issue only.

Good luck!
Sophie
Sophie M. K. Brunet, Ph. D.
Research Officer
Optical Spectroscopy, Laser Systems and Applications
Chemistry 112 sessional lecturer
306-966-1719 (office)   306-966-1702 (fax)
Saskatchewan Structural Sciences Centre
University of Saskatchewan
Thorvaldson Bldg.
110 Science Place