CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 2008

Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2008 13:25:40 -0000

Dear All

I have a camera set up on a PC and the card works fine via the intellicam
software supplied with the drivers. I am now at a point where I need to
frame grab at preset intervals over say 2 hours (maybe one frame every 2
minutes (with a timestamp would be perfect!)). I am looking for a free
package that may do this. Does anyone have anything to hand or know of a
package that would do this? I have looked at the obvious such as ImageJ but
I am can't find a plug-in for this board type.

Any help appreciated!

Jonathan

Professor J.C. Knowles BSc(hons), PhD, FIMMM, CEng, FRSC, CSci
Professor of Biomaterials Science
Head of Division of Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering,
UCL Eastman Dental Institute,
University College London,
256 Gray's Inn Road,
London WC1X 8LD. UK.
Tel +44 (0)207 915 1189
Fax +44 (0)207 915 1227
Mobile 07785 313615
Skype Me
Editor, Journal of Biomaterials Applications
Email [log in to unmask]
Eastman website; http://www.eastman.ucl.ac.uk
Personal website; http://www.eastman.ucl.ac.uk/~jknowles
This email represents the views of the sender alone and must not be
construed as representing the views of the Eastman Dental Institute. It may
contain confidential information and may be protected by law as a legally
privileged document and copyright work. Its content should not be disclosed
and it should not be given or copied to anyone other than the person(s)
named or referenced above. If you have received this email in error, please
contact the sender.