CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2008

Sender:
From:
Beat Ludin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2008 00:50:02 +0100

I also suspect that what you see is probably condensation on the
cooled CCD.  If you want to test for it without opening the camera,
simply switch the camera off for a day or two and then take pictures
immediately after switching it on again. If the pattern is gone and
then returns as the CCD starts to cool you know for sure what you got.

Beat