CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2008

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2008 14:05:28 +0100
8bit
From:
Michael Weber <[log in to unmask]>

Glen,

but what do you do if you have 4 or 5 stainings in your sample - you
have to involve blue. Or you select a green look-up-table for Alexa 405.
Or for quantitative approaches, one can use spectrum or fire lut.
Fiddling with the histogram is not always a good idea, at least when it
has to be scientific.

Michael