CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2008

Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2008 09:35:32 -0400
From:
"Begley, James G" <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:

This is a very common problem with cells growing in culture.  Usually, coating the cover slips with a substrate like poly-D-lysine or collagen will take care of the problem, but there are some cell lines that will never grow as well on glass as plastic.

Jim Begley
Research Facility Manager
Imaging Facility
BBSRB Room 074