CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2008

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2008 14:14:59 +0200
7bit
From:
Michael Weber <[log in to unmask]>

Matt,

for which type of processing do you need the raw overlay? Overlays are
usually done by the software and not saved (at least not in raw format).

If I remember correctly, you can export the overlay from the experiments
list as ordinary tif or jpg. I am not sure about LCS, but it works in
LAS AF.

Michael