CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2008

From:
Michael Weber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2008 13:40:56 +0200

Jean-Pierre,

on both systems one needs to install the external port modification (X1
/ port 4 option), in order to bring the light out of the scan-head.
Beside that, it's just another discussion about which system offers
better transmission - dichromatic mirrors or AOBS.

Gabor, can you control the APDs for imaging via the Leica software, or
do you have to use an external solution?

Michael