CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2008

From:
Michael Weber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2008 13:47:20 +0200

Dear Jean-Pierre,

on both systems one needs to install the external port modification (X1
/ port 4 option), in order to bring the light out of the scan-head.
Beside that, it's just another discussion about which system offers
better transmission - dichromatic mirrors or AOBS.

Gabor, can you control the APDs for imaging via the Leica software, or
do you have to use an external solution? It's pity that Leica doesn't
offer an internal APD-option including "spectral freedom".

Michael