CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 2008

Sender:
From:
Yi Zheng <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2008 14:39:13 -0400

Dear all,

I am practice FRAP on Zeiss LSM 510-META.

Right now I do know how to induce the bleach and record the recovery curve
of ROI(by using click "MeanROI" in time series control ). But everytime at the
end of recording, only the curves are saved. So my question is can I save the
series of image data as well as the  curve?

Another question is after induce bleach I need to restart the scanning and
draw the ROI to measure the mean intensity of them. I always worry about
that I might miss the ROI where bleaching happens. Does anyone here know
how to do it in a proper way?

I really appreciate any help!

Thanks,

Yi