CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 2008

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2008 09:41:47 -0500
7bit
From:
Dale Callaham <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Robert and others,

I'm not sure what is going on with the images, but I think that it is
likely that the image on the RIGHT has been tampered, making me wonder
about the validity of either of the images. On the apparently "original"
right member image there is a vertical line at the left limit of the
dust/smoke of the rightmost rocket - was the second from right missle
dud pasted in or was the rightmost rocket pasted in covering 2 duds as
only one? Is someone trying to discredit the Iranians by adding in the
dud over a launch? And the smoke trail of the second-from-left missle in
the 2 images does not match so that image area is also modified in one
or the other image.

Dale