CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2008

From:
Erik Manders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2008 14:12:25 -0600
Dear all,
There is still space for some students for our course:

PhD-course "Confocal Microscopy"

The Centre for Advanced Microscopy of the University of Amsterdam organizes
the PhD-course: "Confocal Microscopy: Fundamentals, advanced techniques
and biological applications" from January 26 to January 30, 2009. The course
aims at PhD students who have some experience in microscopy but is also
open for technicians and post-docs. The focus of this course is confocal
microscopy but this year we will again add more advanced microscopy
technologies like spectral imaging, FRAP, FRET, FCS and CLEM.

Please (pre-)register for this course as soon as possible (deadline: December
18; max: 16 students).
More info: http://wwwmc.bio.uva.nl/html/PhDcourses/Confocal%
20Microscopy%20Course2009.htm
Pre-registration: http://wwwmc.bio.uva.nl/html/PhDcourses/Registration.html

I hope this is interesting for some of you.
Kind regards, Erik Manders