CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 2009

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2009 14:12:44 -0800
From:
"Donnelly, Tom" <[log in to unmask]>
Amen to that!!

I have seen huge drift XY and Z with poor temperature control.  An AC or
Heat vent blowing on the system can create havoc on imaging and
deconvolution.

We had a case that we named "dot boogie"  where a bead would "boogie"
out of the field of view (60x) and boogie back in depending if the AC
was blowing or not. Z was also "interesting".

Cheers,
Tom