CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 2009

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2009 17:42:47 -0500
7bit
From:
Gabriel Lapointe <[log in to unmask]>
Be also very careful where you install air conditioning vents AND
thermostat. Our confocal (with lasers) is with on one side of the
curtain and the cool air on the other side. Results in a very warm
working station and a freezing hallway. My advice on this is to consider
each curtained area as a separate room with closed doors.

Gabriel Lapointe