CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 2009

From:
Zhong Wang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 2009 11:45:26 -0600
My name is Zhong Wang working for the Bio-Imaging Facility at the Hunter
College, CUNY. At present we are working on a remote instrumentation project
for microscopic imaging. This project aims at manipulating microscopic systems
from remote sites via the fast internet connection and supporting web
conferencing software. By using proper remote connection protocols,
microscopic imaging system can be shared remotely for research purposes.
Now we are looking for partners to set up networks for tests and demos. The
description of our facility can be found from the following link:
Bio-Imaging Facility: http://sonhouse.hunter.cuny.edu/fty_view.asp?id=3
     If you are interested, please send me an email including:

Contact information

Job description

Your interest

Scientific Equipment that can be shared

Internet Connection speed

Does the remote end have any video conferencing codes?

Thank you.

Zhong Wang
Bio-imaging Facility
Hunter College of CUNY