CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 2009

From:
Steffen Dietzel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2009 20:06:47 +0100
Hello again,

thanks for the really helpful replies on my
query. Concerning the test slide, I'll try to get
some fish scales from the colleagues at Zoology or from some shop...

Guy, I don't mind if dipoles are invoked, as long
as it is explained why they are there in the
first place. The Cox and Kable review is a fine
example how to do it right, thanks for giving the
reference. There were more enlightening moments when reading through.
A nice surprise was that Springer is giving away
the pdf of this very chapter of the book as free
sample. (At this site, if anybody cares:
http://www.springer.com/humana+press/molecular%2C+cell+and+stem+cell+biology/book/978-1-58829-157-8)

Concerning the moss, I might have to wait for spring though :-)

Thanks again

Steffen