CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2009

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 2009 09:03:33 -0500
From:
"G. Esteban Fernandez" <[log in to unmask]>
We've also tried to see luminescence with an really good non-EM
non-intensified camera (Orca AG) on a widefield 'scope and saw
nothing, so I agree that a confocal would be much worse.  An
intensified camera worked though.

-Esteban

G. Esteban Fernandez, Ph.D.
Associate Director