CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2009

From:
Rosemary White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 2009 09:40:42 +1100
All true.  We managed to separate CFP, YFP, and GFP plus chlorophyll and
cell walls (blue autofluorescence from 405 excitation) in one sample on a
spectral system (SP2).  It was a bit of an effort, but is possible.  If you
add bi-directional scanning it becomes easier, too.  I can't imagine doing
this without being able to adjust the emission wavebands collected.
cheers,
Rosemary

Rosemary White
CSIRO Plant Industry