CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2009

From:
Mark Cannell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 4 Apr 2009 02:17:38 +1300
Hi

Yes, using NA objectives with the wrong mounting medium leads to big
problems for quantification...
Why not use a glycerol objective? Zeiss now has a high NA (1.3 I think)
glycerol objective available. If you go tis route you will need to pay
attention to coverslip correction collar setting so adding a few
~0.5-1.0 um beads to your mountant might be useful for visual check on
spherical aberration correction.

Regards Mark Cannell