CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2009

From:
chris calling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Apr 2009 11:43:51 -0500
As a result of our continued success and growth of our Revolution spinning
disk confocal systems we are now recruiting for additional PRODUCT
SUPPORT/FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER within our US Sales team.  The successful
candidate will assist in meeting the team objectives through the effective
provision of pre and post sales support. The role will encompass a wide range
of tasks that include; demonstrating and installing equipment to facilitate
sales, responding to technical queries from customers, staff and distributors,
the general support and training of customers and staff.

A technical degree and 2 years+ experience working with high-performance
confocal instrumentation is desired. A passion for science, customer support,
and being part of a highly motivated organization is a must.

Please contact Lynette Maffei for details ([log in to unmask]). Position(s) are
available for immediate start date.