CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2009

From:
Badri Roysam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Apr 2009 18:17:31 -0400
Craig, Perhaps I worded my question incorrectly. I meant to ask about the
currently best achievable level of multiplexing.

Badri Roysam
Professor, Department of Electrical, Computer and Systems Engineering
Associate Director, NSF Center for Subsurface Sensing & Imaging Systems (CenSSIS ERC)
Co-Director, Rensselaer Center for Open Source Software
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
110 8th Street, Troy, New York 12180-3590, USA.
Office(JEC 7010): 518-276-8067, Assistant: 518-276-8525, Lab(JEC 6308): 518-276-8207, Fax: 518-276-8715
Email: [log in to unmask], Web: http://www.ecse.rpi.edu/~roysam