CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 2009

Date:
Wed, 27 May 2009 09:59:39 -0400
From:
John Oreopoulos <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Sender:
The authors cite a paper by Brandizzi et al (2002) in the same journal
within their methods section at the end of the paper. Brandizzi's
methods section details the filter settings and sequential laser
acquisition that was used. Even with these settings there still may be
a bit of bleedthrough, but it will be minimalized. To be absolutely
sure, I agree with Joel that a set of controls with just GFP or just
YFP should be imaged and observed in both channels (and presented
somewhere in the publication).

John Oreopoulos