CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 2009

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 28 May 2009 10:28:51 +0200
From:
Sylvie Le Guyader <[log in to unmask]>
Hi everyone

Thanks for your answers! The ImageJ image5D plugin worked very well. I could
open 20 double channel acquisitions at once, adjust the display for each
channel and save the overlay!

Since it took me a little while to figure out, for the sake of those who
need this feature, here is what I did:
Download the Image5D plugin
Click plugin/Image5D/open series as image5D
Select first image in folder (I had 20 images for 10 cells imaged in 2
channels) and click open then OK
3rd dimension was channel and its size was 2
4th dimension was t and its size was 10.
Underneath the color button I selected 'color' and adjusted the contrast for
each cell in each channel then I checked the overlay by selecting 'ovl'
instead of 'color'.
I selected plugin/Image5D/make montage then ticked in 'display channels
only' + 'all time frames' + 'copy contrast and brightness'. I could then
save my stack of overlays or split them into individual overlays.

Thanks list! :)

Med vänlig hälsning / Best regards

Sylvie

Sylvie Le Guyader