CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 2009

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 13 May 2009 13:56:35 +0200
8bit
From:
Michael Weber <[log in to unmask]>
Steve, you are right, the SPOT RT uses a LCD.

If one already has to capture 3 images, I am wondering if it would be a
good idea to use a monochrome camera plus three R/G/B filters sitting in
the fluorescence filter turret. The acquisition software can be set up in
a way that it takes three images and changes the filters in between. Not
the fastest solution, but offers high resolution and sensitivity w/o the
need for an additional b/w camera. One just needs a filter turret and
three filters...

Michael

>>> http://www.cityofhope.org/research/support/Light-Microscopy-Digital-Imag