CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 2009

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 14 May 2009 11:09:26 -0400
From:
Richard Cole <[log in to unmask]>
I also have gone through the same process over the last couple of years.  Since I run a core with many varied users and needs, I choose the Leica SP 5, since the spectral unmixing was very important and is unmatched by any of the other instruments (my 2c).  The software is rock solid and I recently just upgrade my MP laser with a DeepSee attachment (pulse modulation) and could not be happier.

Regards,

Rich

Richard Cole
Research Scientist V
Director: Advanced Light Microscopy & Image Analysis Core
Wadsworth Center
P.O. Box 509 Albany N.Y. 12201-0509

Research Assistant Professor
Dept. of Biomedical Sciences
School of Public Health State University of New York Albany, New York

SS518-474-7048
 518-474-4430
Website www.wadsworth.org/cores/alm/index.htm

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments may contain
confidential or sensitive information which is, or may be, legally
privileged or otherwise protected by law from further disclosure.  It
is intended only for the addressee.  If you received this in error or
from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, please do not
distribute, copy or use it or any attachments.  Please notify the
sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this from your
system. Thank you for your cooperation.