CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 2009

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 10 Jul 2009 12:39:41 +0200
7bit
From:
Johan Henriksson <[log in to unmask]>

> They think we want windows, because they think that's what people
> want, because they already know windows.
> some manufacturers have already figured out that this is plain WRONG.
unfortunately in our local tender process it has clearly been stated
that it should run on windows. I'm not exactly a supporter of it. fact
is that a large part of the community does not care; and they get what
they deserve. only problem is, the rest of us get to suffer along with them.

/Johan

Johan Henriksson
MSc Engineering
PhD student, Karolinska Institutet