CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 2009

From:
Glen MacDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jul 2009 12:52:06 -0700
You can get a diamond pencil and score coverslips into strips.
Coverslips may be purchased with thicknesses ranging from about 90
microns to 250 microns.  Each thickness type has a 30 um range.  If
you would need greater accuracy, a micrometer would be required to
measure the thickness.

Regards,
Glen