CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 2009

From:
Kathryn Spencer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jul 2009 10:30:44 -0700
Hello all;
	Nice to know I'm not the only meany who deletes data each month after ample warning and posted notices.
	We save our data directly to the equipment's HD, then file transfer to personal computers (institute server is way too small for images). There are some anecdotal secondhand ideas that acquisition is compromised if a remote user accesses the shared data folder (D:/) while someone else is acquiring images (the program and OS are on the C:/ drive). Is there any truth to this?
	Kathy