CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2010

From:
Vladimir Gukassyan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2010 15:31:24 -0400
Dear Colleagues,

Earlier I have applied with the request of your opinion on the
comparison of microscopes for 2p imaging. I'm thankful to all the
replies and discussion here. Now another question is selection of the
laser. I'm looking at MaiTai eHP and Chameleon. My concerns now are
stability at temperature changes, stability along the spectrum of
work, output power and GD. There are data sheets that I have and there
was a chance to try the Chameleon; currently we're rolling out testing
for the MaiTai with DeepSee.

I would be thankful for all the comments on both lasers and considerations.

Thank you in advance,
Vladimir