CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2010

From:
Axel Kurt Preuss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 2010 08:44:16 +0800
You have to put the slide upside down when using inverted

Hope it helps

Axel

Axel K Preuss PhD, IMCB-Central Imaging Facility
Sent from. +65 9271 5622

On Mar 25, 2010, at 12:24 AM, "MICROSCOPIA CONFOCAL y CCD" <[log in to unmask]
 > wrote:

> Does anybody have experience with the FocalCheck
> Fluorescence Microscope Test Slides from Molecular Probes.?
> I bought Test Slide #1 and I'd focus problems
> especially with oil immersion objectives in
> different microscopes. They have sent me another
> one and I'm having the same trouble focusing.I do
> not understand what is happening. ¿Someone has had problems with thi
> s kit?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> M. Teresa
>
> SERVICIO de MICROSCOPIA CONFOCAL y CCD
> Mª Teresa Seisdedos Domínguez
> Oscar Hidalgo Blanco
> Amadeo Cazaña Soto
> Centro Investigaciones Biológicas (CIB) CSIC
> C/Ramiro de Maeztu, 9
> 28040 Madrid
> Phone: + 34-91 8373112 ext.4401
> Fax: + 34-91 536 04 32

Note: This message may contain confidential information. If this Email/Fax has been sent to you by mistake, please notify the sender and delete it immediately. Thank you.